Saturday, August 22

My Love

You meet millions of people in your lifetime. Sometimes you give them something and sometimes you are granted something. But this does not happen always....
You give happiness to someone, you receive their beautiful smiles in return

You give your devotions to God, he gives you his blessings in return
You give a chocolate to a cute little baby, you receive his giggles in return
You give a hug to someone, you receive one in return
But sometimes....
You give your heart to someone and get tears in return
You give your soul to someone and get loneliness in return
And a time comes when you give your everything to someone and receive a heartbreak in return...

This is a truly experienced poem of my friend Nishtha (the anynomous one)....

No matter how far you are from me
I'll always be there for you
No matter if we don't meet ever again
I'll continue to love you.

You came in my life like a spring of breeze
Whenever we sat together, I simply used to freeze
I kept sneaking at you from the corner of my eye
But you just kept ignoring me with a deep sigh.

I thought we'll have a long conversation
But that class ended with a silent observation
Then we parted, me hoping to meet again
However I knew, my hopes will be in vain.

However, destiny bought us together once more
And again I drooled over your black eyes and the innocence you bore
A brilliant smile on face and that sweet melodious 'Hi'
Was suffice reason for me to die.
We could only greet each other
No conversation, not a word further.
You were a figure of perfection
And me a bundle of mistakes, is my confession
A perfect soul would never have me
This fact clearly haunted me.
So, I kept quiet trying to forget you
But, unsuccessful in my efforts, I had to tell you.
" I love you a lot, a degree unmeasurable "
This day for me was unforgettable.
I just told you I have no hopes
With a bundle of misfortune, no one can cope
I know you'll get someone beautiful
So, just be honest and be merciful "
You consoled me saying that even I was a beauty
A perfect girl, just perfect in her duty
But, just then you shattered my dreams
Flowed then, a long emotional stream.

You shyed away from relations
You thought they led to much temptations
No matter how much I tried to assure you
You consoled me saying,
" We'll be friends, but I can never love you "

My reason to live was gone then and there
This seemed to me very unfair
My belief was over from love
I lifted my face and looked above.

I cried my heart out speaking to HIM
" You have made my life colourless and dim "

Still i thought, we'll be friends
But just a conversation and a relationship ends
You never spoke to me as before
I was left alone on the sea-shore.

Hearing your voices from the sea
Feeling you always besides me...
I'll wait for you dear for a life-time
Just to make you forever mine....
You may think I'm insane
But the problem is I can't love anyone else once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright That's The Way It Is.. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template