Saturday, August 15

A Rainy Day

Sick of crying...
Tired of trying...
Yep..!! I am smiling...
But.. Inside I'm dying....

Hii Folks..
The following poem is written by my friend (who would like to remain anynomous).
So, here it goes....

Darkness in the sky, it was a wet rainy day,
I had to travel a long-long way,
Wearing my boots, with my umbrella,
I went out in the rain,
My attempts to move undrenched, seem to be just in vain.
Humming a tune, whisting about, I went on
The life then looked just like a beutiful song,
Thinking of meeting her someday,
I went out on a rainy day.

Just then an umbrella flew past by me,
I checked around to see whose it may be,
Golden streaks of hair flew upon her face,
That's when I met her pretty gaze.
She danced in the rain, with enjoyment,
As, I saw her in boundless amazement.

Can such beauty ever exist?
Such innocence can anyone resist?

I smiled at her looking dazed,
As pearl like drops fell on her face,
She saw me and stopped baffled,
In the shower, this beuty dazzled.
A beutiful smile flashed across her face,
Showing her glory, showing her grace.

She started running away from me,
Full of vigour and care-free.
I chased her but stopped abruptly,
To meet her eyes that cried frightingly.

A vehicle rushed towards her too fast,
As she stood there aghast.
I quickly rushed towards her,
Just when I saw the car crush her.
With tears in my eyes, I shook her twice,
Then she slightly opened her eyes,
Battling with life, she said to me
" It was like you were made for me,
I don't know who you are, why you are here,
But you know, I just don't care.
Now that I've seen you, I can die.
I too love you, but dear GOOD-BYE!! "

With this, she left me forever,
However, her memories couldn't leave me ever.
I stand today on that path, on that way,
Hoping to meet her again SOMEDAY.

If you love someone dearly today,
Just don't let them go away.
Make them yours right now and right here,
Just show them how much you care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright That's The Way It Is.. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template