Thursday, August 27

Without A Word...

Heyii...!!!

Another, and probably the last poem by my friend Nishtha for all u guys...



I survive in this cruel world,
Without uttering a single world,
No hope of love and happiness,
I am a victim of stark loneliness.

But now they think I'm mean,
They wanted a talent, a literary scholar,
But I'm none of it, much to their horror,
They provide me with everything I need,
But please mom and dad, listen to my heed
" I might not be prettybut my heart is pure
Given a chance, I'll prove it for sure"
Don't leave me alone in this cruel world
I say with my eyes without uttering a word...

Tears fall down from my eyes,
Deep inside my heart cries,
Is it a curse not to be beautiful?
Don't I have a right to be blissful?
I find it tough to fight this cruel world
Still my battle continues, without uttering a word...

My life is meaningless and void,
From love and affection, it is devoid,
No matter how much I try to please everyone,
Each day, I am betrayed by someone.
My dark eyes search frantically,
For the one who'll look at me lovingly,
Will love me just as I am today,
Will bring in my life a new day,
Will stay with me in this cruel world,
And understand my feelings without uttering a word...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright That's The Way It Is.. 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul . Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Templates | Blogger Template